Access control systems perform authorization identification, authentication, access approval, and accountability of entities through verification of login credentials including passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), biometric scans, and physical or electronic keys.
The process of protecting, controlling and monitoring access to your facilities is the foundation of a complete security solution. Whether you’re securing a couple of doors at a warehouse or managing access for hundreds of employees, contractors and visitors across multiple locations, installing and managing an effective access control system is critical to the security and safety of your company’s personnel and assets. Depending on your requirements solutions can range from standalone platforms to integrations with cameras, turnstiles, time and attendance systems and other security and safety products.
ACCESS CONTROL APPLICATIONS
- Additional layer of security
- Protect against guns, knives and other threats
- Limit internal theft
- Workplace violence prevention
- Secure doors, gates and critical areas
- Control who is authorized to be in your facility and where they go
- Protect sensitive information and materials
- Protect against disgruntled employees, enhance workplace violence prevention
- Additional level of control
- Prevents tailgating
- Integrates with access control and video system for more effective management
- Controls directional flow
- Multiple credential formats
- Slows down exit for facial capture in video cameras
Ready to take the next step? Please fill out our quick introduction form. We’d like to get to know you and your company in order to provide you with a complimentary consultation.